Friday, January 27, 2012

Stop and smell the roses


Lately I feel like I'm letting my life pass by me.  Feeling like I'm sleepwalking through life, and not really experiencing life.  Finding myself rushing and wanting to finish the day, week or year... only to start over again.  It makes no sense really.  I don't know what I'm waiting for or what I'm looking for.  Somebody once said that life is best enjoyed everyday, and to not just wait for a special moment to celebrate it.

Needless to say, I am the 'stop and smell the roses' kind of girl.  But lately, I wish I was living life in the fast lane.  Be in the mist of all the busyness in life, be more risk-inclined, and embrace mistakes and disappointments.

Are you more of the 'life in fast lane' or 'stop and smell the roses' kind of person?  However you choose to live, just make sure you live with no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment