Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year!  Honestly, 2011 went by in a blink of an eye.  And it's already January 6th??  I've never been one for making New Year Resolutions only because I've never really thought to.  This year is different, I'm older, hopefully wiser, more willing to try, and definitely in need of realistic goals that I know I can do.  My New Year's Resolution for 2012:

1. Send more cards and thank you notes.
2. Eat healthy and exercise more
3. More time with my sisters
4. More time reading
5. Cross a few more things off my bucket list
6. More time to my paintings
7. Don't let other people's bad decision make me feel sad
8. More biking and hiking
9. Be more decisive
10. Make my own clothes

2011 was a crazy ROLLER COASTER ride.  With all the goods, the bads, and the the uglies... I must say 2011 was a real eye-opener.  What could have been, should have been, and have been are out the window.

Now that 2011 is behind us all, my Best of 2011's are:

1. 1st annual Summer Camping with my family and close loves
2. Fishing
3. Rekindling relationships
4. Being able to say "No" without feeling guilty
5. Talking to my old Best Friend again
6. My AVON business
7. My little Etsy shop
8. Tahoe trip
9. My sister's surprise Birthday party
10. Christmas Eve with family 

Last but not least, my luv of 11 years

What are your Best of 2011's??  Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment