Friday, January 27, 2012

Avon Lip Stain Marker







Avon lip stain marker color: Rose
My absolute favorite lip product of the moment is the Avon lip stain marker.  I have been wanting to try lip stains for so long because they seem to have the pigmentation of a lipstick without the shiny-sticky gloss.  Lip stains are less dramatic and tend to look more natural, than lipstick or lipgloss.

Reasons for loving the Avon lip stains: precise, easy application, dries immediately, smudge-proof (kiss-proof), lightweight, and it last for hours.

The only problem, which I also assume goes the same for all lip stain, is that it can be drying.  But have no fear, all you need is a little bit of lip balm.  The product suggest to apply balm over the stain, but I prefer balm first, then the stain, simply because I always apply lip balm before anything else.

I'm loving the fresh face look that this lip stain gives off.

 Natural light (left), with flash (right)

Have you tried lip stains?  What is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment