Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday morning day dreams

After the weekend has gone, Mondays always seems less dreary to me than it does to many of my friends.  They despise Mondays.  But I, on the other hand, find Monday quite refreshing because I've had all weekend to just do unplanned things.
 Ever have those day dream mornings when you wake up and all you really want is to be somewhere else?  A place you've experienced before or just plain dream how you wish you can spend your day?  

I want to wake up every morning to fresh air, with my shutters open while the cool breeze softly flutters my semi sheer cream color curtains.  I get up to brew a cup of lemon tea and wander to my kitchen balcony to water my pots of amaryllis, tulips, lavender and hydrangeas.  Grabbing my over-the-shoulder bag and my bicycle, heading straight to the cobble stone streets where there are just as many floral shops as there are bakeries.  With a bouquet of peonies and fresh baked bread in my bicycle basket, I head down to my local book shop to pick up a new read.  Finding myself basking in the suns warmth with a book in my hand until I finally realize the time.

Wishing you a pleasant Monday morning!  So what are you day dreaming about?

No comments:

Post a Comment