Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Polish: Spring 2012

Avon's latest nail colors for Spring...

On trend with Spring 2012's pastels, Apricot Mystery is a lovely peachy pink cream.

Nude & Infused is nude with the slightest hint of pink and shimmer. 

with natural sunlight 

without sunlight
Perplexed Purple is the perfect name for this color.  Depending on the lighting, it can look lighter or darker, making it very difficult to capture the color accurately.  Quite perplexing, I can hardly describe this color, but will go with simply purple with shimmer.  Reminds me of Revlon Perplexed, as if the name did not already give that away.  I find Avon Perplexed Purple is more purple compared to Revlon Perplexed.  This would be a fun night-out color to rock.  I can see this color making it through this Fall as well.


Illusion is a unique grey, drawing out a cast of soft green.  Laced with a subtle illusion of delicate pink shimmer in the sunlight.  Delicately complex, as I have never seen any color like it.  I had to take a bazillion shots just to capture that hint of pink.

Each of these color are two coats, no base or top coat.  The application is easy, smooth, and it dries quick.  And I have to say, the formula is super.  The longest I have gone without chipping was 7 days, and 9 days with minimal chipping.  By the 10th day, I just had to take it off because it started to peel in the shower.

Looking to pick up a color or two, click here or visit www.youravon.com/nancychu

Which color is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment