Friday, September 28, 2012

Hello Autumn

There is something in the autumn that is native to my blood
Touch of manner hint of mood;
And my heart is like a rhyme
With the yellow and the purple and the crimson keeping time
-Bliss carman
 
I have missed you so... summer left me weary

I am cozy up in my flannel pjs because today is the first chilly morning in months, right on time might I say so.  Now that fall is finally upon us, I can spend far more countless hours buried in a book and mindlessly wandering the only forest-like place nearest to me.  I have begun making a list in my head of things I want to do in Autumn...

Hot air balloon
Sew a sweaterdress
Get my hair cut short and donate
Try out new recipe for the holidays
Bake pumpkin bread
Early gift shopping/creating
New projects/ideas for the shop
Reorganize the craft space
Make new pillow cases
Read books, my TBR pile is getting high
Visit the pumpkin patch
Find a new favorite sweater and pair of boots
Carrie Underwood Concert
Snowboarding

What are you looking forward to doing this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment