Wednesday, September 19, 2012

About Me: A to Z

I stumbled upon a fun About Me: A to Z post from one sheepish girl and I really love her blog and her style.  So I thought I would share mine...    

A. Age: 27.  I will be 28 on February 10, yikes! >_< 
B. Bed size: Queen.  My memory foam bed was my very first big purchase in college, and it's still just as comfortable as the first night I slept in it.
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathtub, only because my arms get really really tired.
D. Dogs: I really want a grey and white husky or malamute
E. Essential start to your day: Glass of water and e-mail
F. Favorite color: Always love all shades of purple.  Occasional favorite color: mint green, white, blushing pink, mustard yellow
G. Gold or silver: White gold
H. Height: 5'8" I'm starting to embrace my height more.  Being Asian and tall=giant... and bad posture!  Do not slouch, it is so unattractive.  To all the tall girls out there, embrace your height, tall is beautiful. 
I. Instruments you play: I played the violin and flute in middle school, so I know I'm not musically challenged.  Attempted the guitar recently with no go =(
J. Job title: Avon Rep and business
K. Kids: Hopefully a couple before I turn 35?
L. Live: Los Angeles, CA
M. Mother's name: Lan
N. Nicknames: Peanut (by my boyfriend), Ga Jei (by my friend Lora)
O. Overnight hospital stays: When my father hurt his spine
P. Pet peeve: Bent covers on new and old books
Q. Quote from a movie:  "The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.  The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!" -Fight Club
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 2 younger sisters (Annie and Amy), 1 younger brother (Allan).  I'm the only one whose first letter is "N" and was named after Nancy Reagan.
T. Time you wake up: 6:30 a.m
U. Underwear: American Eagle Aerie, very comfy pretty cotton undies
V. Vegetable you hate: Bitter melon
W. What makes you run late: I don't run late
X. X-rays you've had: teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: Penne chicken
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe

Did you do one?  Leave me a link to yours, I would love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment