Thursday, September 20, 2012

Avon Magix Cashmere Finish Liquid Foundation + Face Perfector

 
Avon Magix Cashmere Finish Liquid Foundation is a really great foundation for those warm and humid days.  I could just imagine how wonderful it would feel once the temperature here in California cools down.  It's creamy, smooth and very lightweight, it feels like skin.  It's a matte finish, and never dull, but slightly dewy, so not to wash out the complexion.  It's quite beautiful and soft.  It most certainly feels like a tinted moisturizer because of the soft texture and light-medium coverage.  There is a pleasant scent, it smells pretty and I enjoy it.

It's great for evening out skin tone and minor blemishes, but not so much for dark scars and dark spots.  Even though my freckles and under-eye darkness show through, I don't really mind because a little bit of concealer can take care of that.  

The only thing that I do not like about the product is that no matter how much I shake the bottle, sometimes the product may come out a bit watery, but it seems like it may have to do with the temperature, causing the ingredients to possibly separate.  Anyone else have this problem?

Now, the Avon Magix Face Perfector is a brilliant product.  I really love the way it feels and the way it works.  I'm also comparing it to the Smashbox Photo-Finish Primer that I have been using for the past 2 years until I ran out and picked up the Avon Face Perfector.  It applies beautifully onto the skin, starts off as a white creamy gel and smooths out to a clear finish, feels like soft powder.  It works just as well as the Smashbox  Photo-Finish Primer.

This is a great duo, and the finish I do love.  Regular price for the Avon Magix Cashmere Finish Liuid Foundation is $11 and the Magix Face Perfector is $10.  I got them on sale for $7.99 each, and they do go on sale rather often, wait for the sale!

Have you tried the Avon Magix Cashmere Finish Liquid Foundation and Face Perfector?  What are your thoughts?

Looking to pick up the duo?  Purchase here or visit www.youravon.com/nancychu

1 comment:

  1. I like avon magix face perfector. It helps a lot with my oily skin.

    ReplyDelete