Wednesday, May 18, 2011

like a dandelion

These days, I feel like a dandelion just before going nova.  The seeds that make up my universe trembles, yet I am a master of survival.  I can take root in places that seem unlikely.  I can travel the world with one breath and be carried away by the wind.  I am airborne, riding an invisible sail.  My troubles try to decimate me, not for spite, but lack of knowledge and wisdom.  I continue to heal and nourish those I encounter.  I euphorically wonder the world, groundless, not knowing where I will go or where I will land.  The next time I'm seen, I iwll be picked delicately, most likely a child, and be wished upon.  I will once again float beyond the bluest seas, across the greenest meadows, and make home where the light breeze carries me.  I allow the sun to replenish my soul just so the breeze can take me to a new unfamiliar place.

No comments:

Post a Comment