Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Love

my BF-my brown hair-nail polish-drawing-BBQ-my dearest friend Lora-painting-strawberry ice cream with oreos-pho-traveling-Black Dagger Brotherhood-turtles-Disneyworld-purple-shopping-Barnes & Noble-green grass-my book shelf-Target-Express Fashion-Sephora-Flat shoes-Russel Crowe-Moleskine-Souplantation-wonton-giraffe print-Banana Republic-nachos-summer nights-winter snow-charities-my bed-Bucca-snorkling-leggings-hiking-safari-Dr. Pepper-Fairs-Harry Potter-makeup-craft-Boarders-Tofu-Doug-classical music-fish-Hot Pot-violin-Hunger Games-deep fried green tea ice cream-Japanese hand rolls-country music-Food Network-I Love Lucy-Italian sandwich-Discovery Channel-spaghetti-Big Bear-sunrise-reading-pilates & yoga-art-snowboarding-salads-Hawaii-trees-flowers-wittiness-family gatherings-New York-soup-sun set-huskies-french fries-blue sky-the beach-camping-cleaning-lazy Sundays-sitting on a rock to enjoy the view-picnics-reading under the sun-thunderstorms-rainstorms-sunny days-dresses-tank tops & jeans-taking naps-going to the theater-concerts-eating out-movie nights-corn on a cob-almonds-smell of fresh air-being in pajamas-musicals-Lay's Hot potato chips-cooking-astronomy-teriyaki chicken-zoo-juice-water-spicy food-Twix-good deals-snickers-blueberry muffin-going to the farmer's markets-lay back style-food-riding my bike-family-myself-LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment